Friday 4 January 2019

15+ sad AND HEART TOUCHING INSTAGRAM INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS

SAD AND HEART TOUCHING INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS

We have gathered the best quote for you, which you can upload as any of your social media posts or status

Sad captions we usually upload when we feel blue or miss something

If you want to show your sad feeling to someone then these sad ig captions shall help you a lot

VERY SAD GIRL FOR INSTAGRAM PROFILE PICTURE
  •  People walk away easily but they leave their memories with us forever….
  •  I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong..
  •  I am not worthy of being in love…
  • The Part that Hurts Me the Most, Is Knowing that I Once Had U And Then Lost U.
  • Missing someone + No text from them = Worst feeling.
  • Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.
  • The worst feeling is when you smile at your crush, but they don’t even acknowledge your existence.
  • I’m used to it” Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.
  • The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. 
  • Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. 
  • It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
  • I do believe that if you haven't learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness
    Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.
  • Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment