Monday 29 June 2020

Best Sad Caption For Your Instagram And Facebook Post

Sad Quotes for the Instagram

Best Sad Captions For Instagram
 
I wish I had no feelings 


You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness


I can unfriend you, unfollow you, but how can I Unlove you?


My heart is pounding everywhere, when you get close they can get hurt.


I wish I could puke out all the pain


A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.

Did I change or did u just stop loving me?


And in the end, it’s not the people you miss. It’s the memories.


I guess broken pieces of glass hurt one badly and so does broken pieces of the human heart

Tears are the summer showers to the soul.


I'm learning a lot about myself being alone, and doing what I'm doing.

I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.


You Were My Everything

You were my everything;
Now you're gone.
I don't have the strength
To carry on.

Skies always seemed sunny
When you were here;
Now there's nothing but gloom
In my atmosphere.

I loved you so much;
You were all I had;
Now my whole world
Is depressing and sad.

I'd like to start feeling
Other than blue,
But you were my everything,
What can I do?


A lot of you cared, just not enough.


It’s hard to forget and I regret all my mistakes.


It’s hard to forget and I regret all my mistakes. 


It’s sad to be happy alone.

Tags
sad lyrics for Instagram captions
sad captions for Instagram in 
sad caption for Instagram in 
hurt captions for Instagram
sad captions in Hindi
sad love captions
deep captions for Instagram
sad caption for FB




No comments:

Post a Comment