Friday 2 October 2020

60+ SUCCESS AND INSPIRATIONAL INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS

SUCCESS AND INSPIRATIONAL CAPTIONS
  • All I need is a little time to get behind this sun and cast my weight. All I need is a peace of this mind. Then I can celebrate. 
  • Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
  • Failure is success in progress. Albert Einstein
  • 90% of your plans are going to fail no matter what you do. Get used to it. Mark Manson
  • Forget the past. Nelson Mandela
  • The planet is fine. The people are fucked. – George Carlin



  • The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
  • “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.”
    MOTIVATIONAL PICTURE FOR PROFILE
  •         “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
  • “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
  • Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

  •      “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
  • “Your Most Unhappy Customer are Your Greatest Source of Learning 
  • Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” 
  • “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” 
“Just as we develop our physical muscles through overcoming opposition – such as lifting weights – we develop our character muscles by overcoming challenges and adversity.


BEST MOTIVATINAL CAPTION 

BEST STAUS OF INSPIRATION


  • One day your entire life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching


  •      Don’t think you are nothing. Don’t think you are everything. But think you are Something, Who can achieve anything!!




  •    You are not born “Winner”,You are not Born “Loser” Its your Choice to make winner or loser..




  •      “Everything is okay in the end ‘like a movie’, if it’s not ok, then it’s not the end.”




  •      Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. Babe Ruth


  •     Relentlessly prune bullshit, don’t wait to do things that matter, and savor the time you have. That’s what you do when life is short. Paul Graham





  •       My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. 




  •      I am thankful to all who said no to me. It is because of them that I’m doing it myself. Albert Einstein


    BEST INSTAGRAM MOTIVATIONAL CAPTIONS


  • Try to enjoy the great festival of life with other men! Epictetus


  •     Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. 



  •    Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor


VERY FUNNY CAPTIONS

1 comment:

  1. You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I feel I do by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward to your subsequent submission, I will attempt to get a grasp of it! Instagram Captions

    ReplyDelete