Thursday 8 October 2020

99+ VERY Funny Instagram Bios

FUUNY INSTAGRAM BIOS

Funny people always try to find hilarious things in their life, in this post we have gathered funny Instagram bios and captions for you which will make your mood crazy and fresh the main reason you have come to the right place is your intent

The collection of many IG funny bios is accumulated by my hard work additionally if you want to add this to your Instagram post just simply copy and paste without any hesitation

  1. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have my work station. 

  2. I swear we are fighting two pandemics coronavirus and stupidity.
  3. I’m not lazy I’m in energy-saving mode.

  4. my wallet is like an onion, opening it makes me cry.
  5. If you can’t convince them, confuse them.

  6. my alone time is for everyone's safety.
  1. So often one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.

  2. I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.
  3. I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle… He’s dreaming too.

  4. “He who laughs last didn’t get the joke.”
  5. I always learn from the mistake of others who take my advice.

  6. Don’t get a woman, get a dog… They are loyal and they die sooner

  7. Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.

Are you a banker because I’d like you to leave me a loanFUNNY INSTAGRAM BIOS

hilarious Instagram bios

  1. I am not superstitious but I am a little stitious
  2. life is short smile while you still have a teeth
  3. sometimes I close my eyes, I cant see.
  4. When life gets tough, hang out with your pet
  5. Failure is not an option - it’s a lifestyle.
I think these all short quotes give you a different perspective to make your owns best captions for you
along with these funny captions, I also compiled many more captions for you, if all the above captions don't  look attractive on your social profile then simply use these captions which we are giving below
funny instagram bios


Humorous Bio For Instagram

  • Life is hard. It’s harder if you’re stupid.
  • I’m here to avoid my friends on Instagram
  • I’m so much cooler on Instagram. Aren’t we all?
  • Because every breath I take proves that I can live without you
  • Who’s a good boy? I am.
  • Follow me on IG because there’s no excuse for your laziness.

very short funny Instagram captions

  1. Reality called, so I hung up.
  2. I'm not feeling any laziness actually I am incredible.
  3. life isn't perfect but my hair is.
  4. whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
  5. SIRI remove my makeup

I hope all these humorous bios really help you a lot to choose the best caption or bio for your profile you can also check out our latest post on


1 comment:

  1. I really like it when individuals come together and share thoughts. Great blog, continue the good work!
    Buy Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete