Friday 11 January 2019

BEST QUOTES FOR IMPRESS GIRLFRIEND


BEST QUOTES FOR IMPRESS GIRLFRIEND

  • You wanna know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.”
  •    “Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for but then I remember your face and I’m ready for war.”
    QUOTES FOR GIRLFRIENDS
  • “I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.”-PRIYANSHU GUNJAL
  • You know me so well, inside out. Your deep acceptance of me is what I adore most about you.
  •    
  • I'm filled with gratitude for the times we have spent together.  
  • The way you handled the challenging situation is admiring. I'm proud of you dear.

  • I will walk with you side by side with only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you're my angel! 
  • To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is Everything.
  • If our love were like the rose it would have to be a new breed that has no thorns.
  • Some people die younger because God loves them too much, but I’m still on earth because someone loves me more than God.
  • A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only You can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.
  • It's only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found. I am only here tonight because of you. You are all I am. You are all my reasons. ~ The Beautiful Mind
  • We were attracted and got closer, and now love will make us stay here forever

  • Cuddling with you is my favorite thing. These memories will never fade away till the end.
  • I had a commitment phobia before we were in a relationship. Now I have an addiction called love.
  • As Instagram is not complete without the hues, same is my life with you. I am totally incomplete with you. I Love You BabY

  • Yes! I am selfish. I am very selfish when it comes to you. I want to see you happy and smiling all the time.
  • My love! You are so sweet; even chocolate is less sweet than you. You have filled sweetness in my life all the way. Baby! My all thoughts belong to you. I Love You
NEW GIRLFRIEND QUOTES FOR IMPRESS THEM

Bee loves honey, Miss love money, Flower love dew, But… I LOVE YOU.
I love you. If you hate me, shoot me but please not on the heart. My heart is where you are.
Sweetheart! You are the first one I think of when I wake up. And you are the last one I think of when I go to sleep.
The only condition for my love for you is that there will never be any condition. Never!
If I were asked to describe the color you represent, then I would have to go with rainbow because you are beautiful, magical and being with is like finding a treasure.



I promise that I will be there for you whenever you need me. I will never betray you and will always keep loving you the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment