Sunday 6 January 2019

LOVE CAPTIONS

BEST LOVE CAPTIONS

ROMANTIC LOVELY
   HERE
1. “Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.”
2. “Love is not a sprint. The strongest, most beautiful love is love that has been through a marathon and still stays together.”
3. “Love is like air… We can’t see it, but we can feel it…”
4. “Love is just love. No matter how much you want to explain it, love will always remain a mystery until you experience it.”
5. “I never wanted to be infected by anything in my life, but I want to be infected with your never-ending love.”
6. “There are no rules when it comes to love – just values.
7."Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away"
8"Your words, glances, touches make my heart smile."
9."If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced to life".
10."Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.."
  • I love you a lottle, it’s like a little but a lot.
  • I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
  • You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.
  • I love that I can enjoy simple things with you, the sun and your kisses make me happy.
  • The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you
  •  Being In Love Never Goes Out Of Style.
  • Together with you is my favorite place to be.
  • I don’t need paradise because I found you, I don’t need dreams because you’ve already come true.
  • When I Talk To You The Rest Of The Word Suddenly Fades Away.
  •  I Wish You To Know That You Have Been The Last Dream Of My Soul
  • And I Promise You This, No Matter Who Enters Your Life, I Will Love More Than Any Of Them.
  • I still fall in love with you every day!
  • Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.
  • I only want 3 things… See you. Hug you. Kiss you.
  • I love you because you believe in my goodness even when I don’t.
  • When you came into my life, there is now no reason for my fear. Thank you for making me feel secure all the time.
  • A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.

  • “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu.
  • “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment