Saturday 10 October 2020

20+ Funny Instagram Captions And Quotes To Impress your Followers

Often we like to joke jokingly on social media

, for this, we keep searching for articles like jokes from place to place

, today we have collected some lines like jokes for you,

you can like any of these lines for your social media

joke for Instagram
funny cat photo

“Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer.”


Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see. -

Currently, helping my kids find the chocolate that I ate last night.-

 If you’re hotter than me, then that means I’m cooler than you

Seeing a spider in my room isn’t scary. It’s scary when it disappears

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” – 

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute, forget the fruit.

I don’t care what people think of me. Mosquitos find me attractive

Mom: Why is everything on the floor? Me: Gravity!

Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.

I wish I could drop my body off at the gym and pick it back up when it’s ready

My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch ... I call it lunch."

"If you don't like me and still watch everything I do, you are a fan

If I was a writer I’d have a better caption

I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship

Thank God I’m an atheist. – Anonymous

Back in 5 minutes (If not, read this caption again) 

Nothing is illegal. Until you get caught.

Get ready to be in prison for stealing my heart and hijacking my feelings

The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary.

I hope you like funny and hilarious captions, quotes, and lines for your Instagram, Facebook,and WhatsApp, these best captions make your day crazy enough for fun this comedy quotes and captions you can copy and easily paste anywhere you want











 



No comments:

Post a Comment