Thursday 10 January 2019

28 Funny Twitter Bios to Brighten Your Day

FUNNY TWITTER BIOS
  • I’m not going to stress over you anymore. It isn’t worth it. I tried to work something out but you just ignored it. I’m not trying to say I don’t want you, because I definitely do.
  •  I wanted to start an official Twitter page to communicate with the awesome people who are interested in communicating with me. That means you, mom.
    Just Leaked! Wired Magazine Says: The Web Is Dead. Here’s How To Profit Before It’s Too Late.. 
  •  1/2 of my brain was removed with the first kid, other 1/2 with the second kid. There’s nothin left.
  •    Those who do not do well, teach / those who do not teach well, learn / those who teach do well. /– haiku
  •           I like hashtags because they look like waffles #.
  •         My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  •       Recommended by 4 out of 5 people that recommend things.
  •         My relationship status? Netflix, Oreos, and sweatpants.
  •  . I’m sorry… I wasn’t paying attention to what I was thinking about.
  • AE means Bacon And Eggs.
  • WiFi, food, my bed. Perfection.
  • I hold the key to world peace, but somebody changed the lock.
  • Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
  • People can change. Just make sure you change for the better.
  • My life is about as organized as a $5 DVD bin at Walmart.
  •  
Image result for VERY funny twitter bios
Image result for VERY funny twitter bios
Image result for VERY funny twitter bios FOR AMERICAN IN ENGLISH
Image result for VERY funny twitter bios FOR AMERICAN IN ENGLISH
Image result for VERY funny twitter bios FOR AMERICAN IN ENGLISH
ATTITUDE CAPTIONS FOR IG,FB

No comments:

Post a Comment