Thursday 10 January 2019

50+ ATTITUDE CAPTIONS FOR SOCIAL PHOTOS

BEST ATTITUDE CAPTIONS

INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS FOR PHOTOS
     
                                                                                             30+ GOOD INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
ATTITUDE CAPTIONS LIST HERE

  •            You have to be ‘ODD’ to be number ‘ONE’.
  • I hear them talking behind my back, atleast there is a reason why they are behind me
  •  found your nose. It was all up in my business again. Please keep that thing on a shorter leash.
  • Coffee in one hand, confidence in the other.
  • “My signature, My style, My identity.”
  •  “My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.”
  • “I’m not anti-fashion, but I’ve always had a bit of a punk attitude. That’s important, I think. I do my own thing.”
  • Impossible is my specialty.
  • The style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.
  • “I don’t have an attitude!! I have a personality you can’t handle!!
Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.

    

ATTITUDE CAPTIONS ON Happiness

POSITIVE CAPTIONS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA















  • A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you cant go anywhere until you change it.”
  •  “I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to.”
  • Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
  •  “Attitudes have the power to lift us up or tear us down.”
  •  “They can because they think they can.”
  • A negative attitude is nine times more powerful than a positive attitude
    .
         
  • You can have RESULTS or EXCUSES not both
  • When life gives you lemons, make lemonade
  • If you don’t control your attitude, then it will control you
  • Please ignore me, I don’t care, I’m invisible
       I don’t have multiple personalities, but I have different              attitudes and my attitude towards you depends on you

Funny Attitude Captions

BEST CAPTIONS EVER IN THE WORLD WICH IS SO FUNNY

  •             My middle finger salutes your attitude.

  •      Being sexy is all about attitude, not body type. It’s a state of mind.

  •      A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get anywhere till you change it.

  •    I grew a beard thinking it would say "Distinguished Gentleman." Instead, turns out it says, "Senior Discount, Please!"


  •     Talking to a liberal is like trying to explain social media to a 70 years old



  •    Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth
  • Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.


  •     It is very easy to become a superman, you just have to change the sequence of clothes while wearing

    



  •    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."


  •    If what you don't know can't hurt you, you're invulnerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment