Thursday 10 January 2019

BEST INSTAGRAM BIOS FOR PROFILE 2020

FUNNY INSTAGRAM BIOS

GOOD INSTAGRAM BIOS

Image result for GOOD INSTAGRAM BIOS
  • Knowledge is knowing what today.Wisdom is knowing whether to say it or not
  • One person’s LOL is another’s WTF
  • I’m not special, I’m just limited edition
  • Wifi, Food, my bed, and Perfection.
  • That cool moment when I feel proud….when a girl asks “Are you on Instagram?
  • It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.
  • Me fail English? That’s impossible.
  • Whenever I have a problem, I just sing, then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.
  • Instagram bio is loading…
  • When I was born I was so surprised, I didn’t talk for two and a half years.
  • DO WHAT YOU FEEL IN YOUR HEART TO BE RIGHT, FOR YOU’LL BE CRITICIZED ANYWAY. – ELEANOR ROOSEVELT.
  • Not the guy she told you not to worry about.
  • I don’t make mistakes; I date them.
  • EDUCATION COSTS MONEY. BUT THEN SO DOES IGNORANCE. – SIR CLAUS MOSER.
  • There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
  • THERE CAME A TIME WHEN THE RISK TO REMAIN TIGHT IN THE BUD WAS MORE PAINFUL THAN THE RISK IT TOOK TO BLOSSOM. – 

GOOD QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM

VERY FUNNY INSTAGRAM BIOS
  • My life is about as organized as the $5 DVD bin at Wal-Mart
  • It’s Weird that all pics shared from Instagram are always blurring.
  • Sometimes I just want to give it all up and become a handsome billionaire.
  • White lips, pale face, I hate the entire human race
  • I’m not smart. I just wear glasses.
  • I’m starting to like Instagram, which is weird because I hate pictures.
  • God bless this hot mess
  • Mermaids don’t do homework
  • Absolutely awkward, proudest of nerd & geek, decreaser of world sucking
  • I absolutely hate Instagram and anything else having to do with hashtags.
  • I’m really a giant cupcake. Afraid of roller coasters and dry ice
  • Camping is intents
  • I was addicted to hokey pokey but I turned myself around
  • I prefer my puns intended
  • I am coming back to face the reality that a normal day is not beer on the beach or calamari in the belly.
  • Just another paper cut survivor
  • Only Swag girls are fascinated by hashtags on Facebook.
  • You is kind, you is smart, you is important
  • I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean and people think I am joking.
  • I have not lost my mind – it’s backed up on HD somewhere.
    Just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin
  • There shouldn’t be a fear of getting old. It’s the fear of not getting there that scares me.
  • Buddy, can you paradigm?
  • Putting’ the ‘elation’ in ‘Public Relations’
  • OMG no one cares
  • I’m real and I hope some of my followers are too.
  • Good Samaritan, washed-up athlete, especially gifted napper.
  • A Caffeine dependent life-form
  • Born at a very young age
  • Currently working towards an MBA with an emphasis in fantasy football
  • Winner of World’s Best Wife Award (Category: Nagging)
  • Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not
  • There’s no such thing as darkness, just an absence of light
creative-instagram-bio


   BEST INSTAGRAM BIOS


  • Hey there! Instagram is using me.

  • Sorry about those messages that I sent you last night, my Instagram was drunk.

  • My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

  • Hey there! Be there.

  • I may be wrong… but I Doubt it!!!



  • My one more password got married yesterday.

  • Falling in love is not a choice. Staying in love is.

  • I don’t discriminate. I hate everyone equally


  • Before you, I never believed in forever. Now, I know that is not long enough to spend with you.
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute forget the fruit.
  • Silence is the most powerful scream.
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • I’m too busy right now, can I ignore you some other time?
    I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.
    I used to be an atheist, But then I realized I’m God.

No comments:

Post a Comment